100 Day Push-Up Challenge Starts Sunday!
100 Day Push-Up Challenge
Check out the board by the dummbbells. A lot of members are participating in the push-up challenge this summer. You want to get better at push-ups too, right? Then sign up for this challenge!
GET FITTER | STAY COMMITTED | WIN MONEY!
Introducing our 100 Day Summer Push-Up Challenge. Sunday, June 21st (first day of Summer) is Day 1. Monday, September 28th is Day 100.
Do 1 push-up. Each day you add a push-up until you have the entire 100 days and 100 push-ups complete. For instance, Day 51 is 51 push-ups, Day 74 is 74 push-ups.
You have the entire day to complete the push-ups for that day. If you miss a day, you can buy back in, you can complete them on the next day. For instance, you miss Day 20. On Day 21, you complete 20 + 21 push-ups for a total of 41.
Entry fee is $20. All money paid into the challenge goes back to the winners. To win you must commit and execute the 100 Day Challenge.
CPMFITness Downtown Sioux Falls!
We would like to officially announce that we are expanding to a 2nd location in Downtown Sioux Falls. CPM 2.0 will be deep in the heart of downtown, located on Main Street between 9th and 10th. ((We are taking the CPM concept of great workouts, great community and great results)) as you do at the Western Mall location. Be on the lookout for Grand Opening Party, dual membership availability, same great set-up with a new gym personality. Stay plugged in to our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube where we will leak the latest CPM DTSF gym developments. We will have a lot more info to provide in the July edition of the Get A Grip.
And now another edition of….
Reflections, by Mother Plucker
My personal thoughts on another fantastic week at CPMFITness.
1. I was looking for a good man maker video and I came across this interesting version. Click HERE to watch. Actually looks kind of fun!
2. I couldn’t get to a class for Monday’s workout so I did it outside at my house with my family. I’m going to guess I would have been at least 10 minutes faster had I done that workout at the gym. The breeze felt good though!
3. Turkish Get Ups take a lot longer than I thought. I was actually slipping on my sweat pile during that workout.
4. I’m looking at tomorrow’s workout thinking… “Jackie needs to go to rehab.” Wow!
5. Apparently my friends need to write my blog so I can get more likes. What is up with that?! Marin, write my blog!
The Oboard Says…
“Jackie On Crack”
Rest 5 minutes
Posted by: Emily