5 Simple Tasks to Keep YOU on Track.
Many of us have certain goals and aspirations we want to accomplish in our fitness and life in general. Most of us “say” we want things but don’t every take the next step to find out “how” to get what it is we ultimately want.
Here are some great tips for you to follow in your mission to continue to hit goals and reach for new ones.
If you really apply these tips to your life you will be on a much more focused track on getting to your goals.
1. Surround yourself with the environment you want to attain for your goals
2. Make small goals each day to help lead you to your ultimate goals
3. Remove all negative thoughts and chatter from your brain and your vocabulary
4. Be in it to win it and don’t expect results and success to happen over night you have to put in the time….
5. Start a journal to track your growth, your thoughts, and your overall direction.
Now you have all the tips and tricks to do what it takes to keep you on track to reach your full potential. This will really be helpful to have during these next 7 weeks of the CPM 360 Nutrition Challenge.
What are some tips and tricks that have helped you reach some of your goals, and what are some goals you want to achieve in these next 7 weeks?
Post in the comments below….
500m Row or 400m Run
100m KB Carry (24/16)
30 Goblet Lunge (single ct., alt leg – NOT walking)
*25 Burpee Penalty for letting go of KB
Post by: Annie