5 Small Changes That Will Make a Drastic Difference to Your Health!
Do you ever see people who have completely changed their whole routine in a drastic way, and in return they receive drastic results.
Most of do not need the drastic change, but making a few simple changes to our overall diet will leave you feeling and looking better than you have in years!
Here are 5 tips to live by and if you do the results will amaze you!
1. Drink More Water: You should be consuming at least 80 oz of water a day. Water is the great for your skin, weight loss, digestion, flushing out toxins, increase in your energy, and an inflammation reduce. So don’t forget to drink…drink…drink!
2. Black Out Your Sleeping Area: Getting restful sleep at night with minimal exposure to light is essential to your health. It helps with producing an optimal amount of melatonin, as well as other hormones that are beneficial to health such as growth hormone, testosterone, and erythropoietin. Also deep sleep leads to many other wonderful health benefits such as more energy, less stress, weight loss, and better brain function.
3. Make Fish Oil Your New Bestie: Research shows that taking fish oil will help aid in the anti aging process, helps with tissue repair, brain function, reduces oxidative stress and soreness too. My favorite brands are SFH, Carlson, and Nordiac Naturals and I only like the liquid form of Carlson and Nordiac.
4. Eat Protein with Every Meal: Eating protein at every meal reduces cravings and really helps you feel satisfied and full for much longer time periods. It really is great when you have a vegetable and a fat with it too; I like to call it the killer combo (or trio).
5. Ditch the Soda For Ice Tea, Coffee, or Sparkling H2O: Not only do sugary and diet drinks actually make you more hungry they make your cravings for the bad stuff increase greatly. So go for an iced or hot tea with lemon and honey or a coffee. I also love Arrowhead or Ice Mountain flavored waters, they give you the feeling of a soda but benefits of water.
Tuesday’s Workout is…
A: Bench Press
B. AMRAP 15:
60 Double Unders
20 db stepups
10 db bench press
Posted By: Annie