60 Tips to Live Your Best.
I love to read from people that have accomplished more, are more motivated, more ambitious and have achieved much higher levels of success. One of the best ways to become better is to learn from others who are or have done so already.
About 3 years ago I came across a very powerful Leadership Expert and Author, Robin Sharma. I always learn so much every time I read his blog, books and social media posts. Below he complied a list of 60 things to live by. Some are very obvious, some are very simple and some seem very difficult to add into our lives. The entire list blew my mind and hit me HARD! Its on my wall of quotes in my office and I am very happy to share it with you.
1. Exercise daily.
2. Get serious about gratitude.
3. See your work as a craft.
4. Expect the best and prepare for the worst.
5. Keep a journal.
6. Read “The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin”.
7. Plan a schedule for your week.
8. Know the 5 highest priorities of your life.
9. Say no to distractions.
10. Drink a lot of water.
11. Improve your work every single day.
12. Get a mentor.
13. Hire a coach.
14. Get up at 5 am each day.
15. Eat less food.
16. Find more heroes.
17. Be a hero to someone.
18. Smile at strangers.
19. Be the most ethical person you know.
20. Don’t settle for anything less than excellence.
There is the first 20. Click HERE for the rest of the list and be INSPIRED!
Post the one’s that hit you the hardest.
EMOTM for 15 minutes
5 Back Squats (225/135)
Max reps push ups/ring rows
(Alternate between push ups and ring rows each minute)
Score total weight squatted and total reps of push-ups & rows.
Post by Chris.