Better Than Last Year…
The difference between your results in 2016 and 2015 are going to be made up of only one thing…
What you are willing to change!
Without making changes, you will simply repeat last year (which is likely a repeat of the year before, at least in some area of your life).
What Are You Willing to Change?
Your beliefs are the seeds of your results in every area of your life. Most of us have self-limiting beliefs. These beliefs act as the core on our results. If you look at people who are succeeding in producing a result that you want, the first thing to do is to understand what they believe and adopt those beliefs as your own.
- If someone has the career you want, study what they believe about their work and their purpose.
- If someone has the income that you want, study their beliefs about money.
- If someone has a level of physical fitness or physique that you want, find out what they believe and adopt those beliefs.
- If someone is the leader you want to be, study what they believe about leadership.
If you haven’t changed some long-held belief, you haven’t grown. This unwillingness to shed old, limiting beliefs is how we get stuck.
Changing your beliefs is the first step to producing better results. Without changing your beliefs, you won’t do what is necessary to produce the results you want, namely, changing your actions.
Act Now. Before It’s Too Late.
New beliefs require new actions. If you are not taking new actions, then you haven’t changed your beliefs. You’re simply mouthing the words.
- If you believe that your health is the foundation of all of your results, then your actions will provide evidence of that belief. You’ll sleep 8 hours, eat healthier, exercise more, and do something to relieve stress. Some people believe they don’t have time for these things, other believe they don’t have time not to do these things.
- If you believe you should make more money, this belief will be visible to anyone who watches what you do. You’ll change what you are doing at work, change the work you do, or take on other work. Some people believe their income is limited to what someone is willing to pay them. Other people believe that they no one controls their income; they believe they have that control.
The O-Board Says…
A. OH Squat
B. 8 Rounds for Time:
8 Toe To Bar
Post by Chris; @cmoknows