Coaches Spotlight… Nicole Zacher (aka BMamba)
BMamba… Well she is a ROCKSTAR! Simple as that. From the moment you meet her and the fortunate you are to get to know her the more you will understand that. She is a natural leader. Practices what she preaches. And just makes any day better when she is apart of it.
Again the big X Factor with CPMFITness is the awesome coaches apart of this and she is a big reason why that is true.
Introduce yourself and how long you have been with us?
- Mother of two amazing kids
- Wife to a pretty stellar husband
- Licensed Physical therapist
- Fitness started at a young age. Played multiple sports and always had an interest in how the body works – both physically and mentally
- 5-years!! – First class Jan 2014, joined in April 2014 and started coaching FT 2-years later
What is your favorite part about coaching with us?
- I love to teach and empower others – showing them they are capable of so much more than they think
- Fulfillment of guiding people to success
- The people that I have met
What is the biggest benefit you get from CPM outside of the gym?
- Confidence, self control and discipline. It’s a work in progress but being a coach is about walking the talk. It keeps me driven and motivated to maintain my health.
What is one unexpected thing about the gym that you really enjoy?
- That there are never failures only lessons
- It teaches you resilience, patience, and that each and every time you are knocked down, you have a choice whether or not you will stay down
How would you describe your coaching style? What is your superpower as a Coach?
- Being the product of what we are selling by leading by example – walk the talk
- Not afraid to admit my mistakes
- Empathy and compassion, good listener and don’t take no for an answer.
What is your favorite thing you do with your fitness outside of the gym?
- Staying active with my kids
- New interest in Hiking
What would you say to someone who is thinking about starting up?
- Show up, be coachable, get to know people and results will start to happen
What advice would you give to a new member (maybe something you wish you were told when you were starting out)?
- Stop comparing yourself to your neighbor. Stay in your lane
- Ask a coach for help
Today’s Workout is…
A: Turkish Get Up’s
B. AMRAP 20 minutes
20 Goblet Squats
**Every 4 minutes 200m Run**
Post by Chris; follow me on instagram @mr.cpm