Come to the Combine!
CPM Combine – Buck This!
The combine is this Saturday! Have a great time working out with friends and getting some PR’s. The bell will be ready. Then we get to celebrate our achievements and wish Stets good luck with a fun going away party. Details can be found HERE.
Timeline for the day:
8:30 am – Doors open
9:00 am – Heat 1 starts
9:30 am – Heat 2 starts
10:00 am – Heat 3 starts
11:30 – Combine ends
High Noon – Buck This Party Starts!!
April All In Challenge 30-30-30
30 workouts in 30 days? Yes please! Here are the details for our April 30-30-30 Challenge:
- 30 Days = April 1st – April 30th
- 30 Workouts = Attend 30 classes at CPM Fitness (CPM Fit, Yoga, Olympic Lifting)
- $30 = Entry fee to the challenge is $30 for members with an unlimited plan. Entry fee for those of you with a 2, 3 or 4 times per week plan is $40.
- 30 spots Available in this challenge. To hold your spot, you have to pay in cash.
- Journal all 30 workouts
- Those who complete 30 workouts will be entered into a drawing for prizes including free unlimited month membership, fish oil, jump ropes and gift cards!
- Complete a baseline workout at the beginning and end of the month to test your physical gains over the month. The baseline is programmed for the April 1st and April 30th classes.
CPM Olympic Lifting Class
We are switching things up on Fridays starting April 3rd. There will be a CPM X45 Noon class at 11:30. Then we will have an Olympic Lifting class from 12:15 to 1:00 pm with an optional 15 minute workout starting at 1 pm. If you want to have better lifting technique and become a more efficient lifter, this class is for you!
CPM Weekly Workout Preview
Starting this Sunday we will be posting a preview of the entire week of workouts. It will be on the Monday blog (Sunday night). It’s a video and it’s great! Watch it and use it to plan your week. You are gonna like it!
And now another edition of….
Reflections, by Mother Plucker
My personal thoughts on another fantastic week at CPMFITness.
1. The new GHD has already been put to good use. Chris and Stets have to use it every time they walk by it. I caught some of the action.
2. I am really tired of hearing how great the YogaFIT and Flow class is on Tuesday mornings. My friends tell me all about it and I can’t attend. Aaarrrggghhh!!
3. We like to discuss our day at the dinner table every night. Each family member has to tell 3 good things and 3 bad things that happened that day. My #1 good thing for Monday was listening to Chris practice piano on the iPad before his piano lesson. I thought my kids would ask why he is using an iPad to practice but they were more concerned about the fact that he might be using our iPad to do it. I assured them he was not.
4. I was going to write something about the Bear Complex but then I did Thursday’s workout. Power cleans, pistols, doubles and kb swings. I now need a nap and some peanut butter m&m’s.
5. My butt is sore and that is good. Whatever I did, I must do it again and again and again!
The O-Board Says…
Pullups – 25 reps
Barbell Deadlift – 50 reps
Pushups – 50 reps
24-inch Box Jumps – 50 reps
Floor Wipers – 50 reps
Single-Arm Clean-and-Press – 50 reps
Pullups – 25 reps
Plank Calf Stretch 30 sec
30 sec Bar Hang
50 to 100 Toe Taps
Posted by: Emily