CPM AF (as fit) Manifesto – 2019 Mantra
“There is NO finish line with your FITness.”
New Years Resolutions are tried and proven to fail (LINK) It’s easy to get motivated. But what happens after…
- Take that free class or 30 day trial?
- The diets and weight loss challenges
- You get that pull-up(s) or run that 10k
- You get more flexible and the back pain goes away.
“Commitment is doing the thing you said you were going to do, long after the mood you said it in has left you.”
How do you stay ‘motivated’ for the rest of your life? What the secret sauce?
Sure it takes; courage, potential, motivation. And yes commitment, discipline, character, follow thru, troubleshooting, being a problem solver, etc… But the secret sauce starts and ends with YOU and contains 3 ingredients for sustainability. We’ve summed it up in the our 2019 mantra… CPM AF
*as you Want
*as you Need
*as you Deserve to be.
Fitness is a HUGE part of my life and has been a key component in me having many of the successes I’ve had in business, relationships and in other areas of my life.
There are 3 extremely valuable hidden truths about fitness.
1. In every area of life, even in business, the MORE FIT, Healthy and Energized person is going to win every single time. I work on my training and my fitness because I want to be operating at my best, for a longer period of time throughout the day.
2. FITness is the main area where you can control whether or not you KEEP the promises you make to yourself. This is how SELF CONFIDENCE is built . By keeping the promises you make to yourself. Your nutrition and your fitness are areas that you can completely control this process in and don’t need the behaviors of others to contribute. One of the fastest ways to build your self-confidence is by committing to your fitness and your nutrition and following thru.
3. Simply looking and feeling good about yourself makes all the difference. We get out of life what we believe we are WORTH.m Getting fit and healthier is truly treating yourself more kindly. It’s a gift you give yourself, that says “I’m worth being healthier , I deserve more energy and I feel great about myself”
Changing what you believe you are worth will dramatically impact how you influence people and attract others into your life. You will feel better about yourself. You will feel like you’re worthy and deserve more success and happiness and bliss.
The most important thing you have in your life beyond your faith is health. You can have all the money in the world an amazing marriage and family but if you’re not healthy, you can’t enjoy it.
If you’re interested in some of the keys to creating some sustainable for stay tuned for future posts coming this month as we will dive into the thoughts, motivations and habits of some successful CPM coaches!
Today’s Workout is…
A: EMOTM 10 minutes
Odd: 5 Bulgarian Squat (KB/DB)
Even: 3 Tempo Bench Press 31×1
B. For time:
30 Wall Balls
10 Burpee Pull-ups
Post by Chris; follow me on instagram; mr_cpm