CPM Combine, April All-In Challenge and More!
CPM Combine – Buck This!
This combine is going to be a blast so make sure you get in on it. Have a great time working out with friends and getting some PR’s. The bell will be ready. Then we get to celebrate our achievements with a fun going away party for Stets. Details can be found HERE.
Timeline for the day:
9:00 am – Doors open
9:30 am – Heat 1 starts
10:00 am – Heat 2 starts
10:30 am – Heat 3 starts
Noon – Combine ends
High Noon – Buck This Party Starts!!
April All In Challenge 30-30-30
30 workouts in 30 days? Yes please! Here are the details for our April 30-30-30 Challenge:
- 30 Days = April 1st – April 30th
- 30 Workouts = Attend 30 classes at CPM Fitness (CPM Fit, Yoga, Olympic Lifting)
- $30 = Entry fee to the challenge is $30 for members with an unlimited plan. Entry fee for those of you with a 2, 3 or 4 times per week plan is $40.
- 30 spots Available in this challenge. To hold your spot, you have to pay in cash.
- Journal all 30 workouts
- Those who complete 30 workouts will be entered into a drawing for prizes including free unlimited month membership, fish oil, jump ropes and gift cards!
- Complete a baseline workout at the beginning and end of the month to test your physical gains over the month. The baseline is programmed for the April 1st and April 30th classes.
CPM Olympic Lifting Class
We are switching things up on Fridays starting April 3rd. There will be a CPM X45 Noon class at 11:30. Then we will have an Olympic Lifting class from 12:15 to 1:00 pm with an optional 15 minute workout starting at 1 pm. If you want to have better lifting technique and become a more efficient lifter, this class is for you!
And now another edition of….
Reflections, by Mother Plucker
My personal thoughts on another fantastic week at CPMFITness.
1. I watch people working on their double unders and I fondly remember the days where I would get so badly whipped from my jump rope that I would almost be sick in the afternoon. Fortunately, my doubles have improved but I’ve still got work to do if I want to be able to jump rope like this guy. Watch HERE. Seriously, watch it. This one is worth it! (Thanks Marin for the video!)
2. I can’t believe I’m going to say this but I was actually looking forward to doing burpees during our burpee and toe to bar workout. I heard others say this too. Is this some sick method Chris is using to get us to like burpees??
3. Never let Stets gather up his weight plates before you on deadlift day.
4. Run, Row, Rest = The Best Birthday Workout Ever! Love it!
The O-Board Says…
Every 2 min For 4 Sets
MAX distance broad jump
5 Attempts HS Balance Game
Every 4 minutes for 4 rounds
40 KB Swings
20 pull ups
Posted by: Emily