CPM Create the Most Meaningful Life You Can…..
Recently my mentor, my father figure, aka my grandpa passed away. He was the first person who has passed away that I was really close with and played a huge role in my life!
When someone of influence passes away in your life, it starts to make you really hone in on your purpose aka “Your Meaning” in life. My grandpa made such an impact on so many in his lifetime, His energy and zest for life was infectious! He always had so many wonderful stories, fun facts, and great lessons to live by.
He lived without fear and made things happen because he believed they could. When reading his obituary so many people made comments on what a huge legacy he left behind and how much impact he made in the time he was here on earth.
i have always been addicted to leaving “my” legacy! Making the most out of each day knowing we don’t know how much time we are going to get here on earth.
Here are a few tips that I learned from my grandpa, from reading from successful people, and figuring out from my own life experience:
- Become an avid listener .. It is amazing what you can learn and find out from what other people say. It is even more amazing what you can learn when you follow up with a question instead of an opinion.
- Stop Comparing Yourself to Others and Start Living for You! – When you compare yourself to others you stop living for others and not living for what is going to truly make you happy and leave the legacy YOU want to!
- Trust Your Intuition and Your Gut – Don’t let fear or complacency keep you from everything that you want and you deserve to get. I try to do something each day that scares me and makes me feel uncomfortable (in a positive way)
- Do Something That Inspires You and Fuels Your Passions – Even if you don’t think it’s going to lead to anything in the beginning or maybe you are scared to try something do it anyway … Your passion dosen’t have to be your money maker it can be a stress reliever, a way to inspire and teach others, or leave a mark in your community and fuel your soul all in one.
- STOP the Guilt Trips – Stop finding ways to affirm that you’re not enough. What you say to yourself daily is detrimental to your overall health. Stop bad mouthing yourself or having a negative attitude! You can find positivity in every situation.
Live the greatest life you can, and let each day be filled with passion and joy!
The O-Board Says…
1 mile run
20 Diamond Pushups
20 Jump Squats
1 mile run
Posted By: Annie