CPMFitness Gut Healing Tips …
As soon as I start feeling “leaky gut” coming on .. I just quickly go to my trusty resources and no longer feel discomfort.
I wish more people understood that food allergies are a warning sign that your gut is out of balance. We are all made up of 100 trillion bacteria, and when these diminish in numbers because of antibiotics or drugs, our health suffers.
So if you and your stomach/digestive tract are just not feeling up to par, try these helpful tips and tricks to get you feeling the best you have yet!
1. Kombucha – Kombucha is a wonderful probitotic and it tastes great when you combine it with black or green tea. Then you can get the tea benefits and the natural gut healer all in one! Here are some great benefits of Kombucha: treating memory loss, regulating bowel movements, healing the gut, and helping with high blood pressure.
2. Now Super Enzymes – Such as NOW super enzymes helps break down your food and support healthy digestion. Formulated with Bromelain, Ox Bile, Pancreatin and Papain, Super Enzymes helps to optimize the breakdown of fats, carbohydrates and protein, and leave you feeling great after every meal.
3. Bubbies Sauerkraut – Helps improve digestion and helps lower the presence of toxins, helping to prevent illness and bloating. It helps aid in digestion and decrease stress and enhance your mood. It releases important digestive enzymes that send chemicals to the brain and creates happy hormones. Last but not least they help with weightloss and maintenance.
4. Hydration – Water nourishes our entire body to health and keeps our digestive system at tip top speed. Without enough water, our body runs dry—and our digestive system is more compromised to function.
5. Prebiotic’s – help you absorb your probiotics. These come in a powdered form, and a supplemental dose of 4/g day will do it, mixed in applesauce, a smoothie,and water You can find natural pre-biotic foods in green-tipped bananas, sweet potatoes (with skin), avocados, onions, garlic, leeks, and asparagus.
The O-Board Says…
B. (5): 3min Rounds
3 Power Snatch
6 Toe To Bar
9 Box Jumps
*Rest 1 min after each round\
Posted By: Annie