CPMFITness Nutrition 101…
Every physical body is unique, but the path to growth has the same requirements for everyone.
Back in December of 2018 The New York Times had a published article, “Is There an Optimal Diet for Humans?” (LINK)
The Highlights on a Study of a Modern Hunter Gather Groups Post…
- Instead of trying to find the ‘perfect diet’ for everyone, we should start by looking at what the best diets have in common (or in this case, what our ancestors all over the world had in common).
- Less is More; What does ‘novelty’ have to do with overeating?
- “Almost all of them eat a mix of meat, fish and plants, consuming foods that are generally packed with nutrients.
- In general, they eat a lot more fiber than the average American. Most of their carbohydrates come from vegetables and starchy plants with a low glycemic index, meaning they do not lead to rapid spikes in blood sugar.”
At CPMFITness we are not dogmatic about any diet or one way of eating. Put simply, the best way of eating is one that mimics what our great ancestors ate (a hunter/gatherer lifestyle). It is a simple, yet remarkably effective approach for fat loss as well as preventing or re-versing a number of degenerative diseases. The Real Food diet is built from the healthiest, most nutritious foods available.
Allow me to introduce…
CPMFITness Nutrition 101 = The Do’s (It’s all about the Compliant Meal)
A compliant meal consists of an
- Animal Protein
- Carbohydrate (from Vegetable source)
- Fat (a Nut/Seed/Oil from good ole’ Mother Nature)
Lean proteins (such as grass-fed meats, free-range fowl, and wild-caught fish) that support strong muscles, healthy bones and optimal immune function. Protein also makes you feel satisfied between meals.
My Sales Pitch for Protein: (More than for Muscles) Necessary for growth and repair of skin, hair, tendons, ligaments. Aids in recovery. Results in avoiding overconsumption and effectively stave off hunger pangs to maintain a healthy body weight.
Vegetables (and fruits) (seasonally harvested, locally grown) rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients that have been shown to decrease the likelihood of developing a number of degenerative diseases including cancer, diabetes and neurological decline.
My Sales Pitch for Vegetables: (Everyone knows veggies are healthy) Even tho you don’t actually need carbs to survive… People generally feel their BEST with enough carbs in their diet to support brain function and activity levels. And I DARE you to eat too many veggies.. Like DOUBLE DOGG DARE YOU!
Healthy fats (such as nuts, seeds, avocados, olive oil, fi sh oil and grass-fed meat). Scientific research and epidemiological studies show that diets rich in Monounsaturated and Omega-3 fats dramatically reduce the instances of obesity, cancer, diabetes, heart disease and cognitive decline.
My Sales Pitch for FAT: Healthy mother nature fat does not equate to excess Body Fat! Actually quite the opposite… More Macro Fat will change the way to process and use energy can quite literally turn you into a FAT BURING MACHINE and help burn excess body FAT off your frame.