deets, Deets, DEETS of the Week…
Bring A Friend Week Jan 20th – Jan 26th
January 20th (Monday) at 7:30p: CPM Monthly Open House
- The coaches go over who we are, what we do, and why we’re different
- We talk about the Bring a Friend Week
- We get to meet your friends
- We’re going to run everybody through a group baseline so the coaches can assess their fitness ability and your friends get a preview of how our workouts will look and feel before they start their first official classes.
- Come with your Friend(s) and Re-Test (or take for the 1st time) our Baseline Workout
January 22 – 25 (Wednesday – Saturday)
- Partner themed workouts
- If you’ve been to Saturday morning at 9:30, think something similar
- Workout with your friends in a team
- Don’t just tell your friends what you’ve been doing, bring them in and SHOW them!
- If you’re thinking… wait, wait, wait, what about these class sizes?! Please don’t worry too much, we are designing these workouts to be able to accommodate more people.
More Classes + New Classes
*More YogaFIT Classes.
-5:30am every Tuesday morning. First class begin January 28th.
-Noon every Friday. First class begins January 31st.
*Mental Toughness FIT Class (MT FIT)
-8:30am every Saturday starting Feb 1st.
*Rowga. We are finalizing the Rowga day and time to be announced soon.
The O-Board Says…
3 rounds of:
10 Barbell Weighted Lunges Forward
10 Overhead Weighted Lunges Backwards
50 Plank Walk Ups.
B. Tabata Situps (total score)
C. Take total score from B and do for Time
Post by Chris.