Fit Foods For a Tight Tummy …
You’ve all hear the phrase “abs are made in the kitchen”.
And that couldn’t be more true!
Eating healthy, clean foods are the key ingredients to losing weight and tightening up in all the right areas.
Add these tasty foods to your repertoire and get the results you are looking for in 2019.
- Salmon – It is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, which is beneficial for fat loss. This lean protein is great for the joints and is low in calories, too, so you can feel healthy and happy.
- Avocado – The fat contained in the avocado not only helps reduce inflammation in the body but also increases the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients. Avocados also contain a lot of potassium per serving, which helps in metabolism and building muscle.
- Coconut Oil – The reason it works in this way is because it speeds up the metabolism rate by stimulating the thyroid. The thyroid is responsible for regulating body weight.
- Green Tea – Natural caffeine in green tea can help speed up your metabolism and keep you energized to burn more calories throughout the day. It also contains antioxidants, which help get the toxins out of the body.
- Sweet Potatoes – Sweet potatoes are a healthy carb that keep your blood sugars stable while enhancing your metabolism. It is also a wonderful addition to your salmon or protein of choice!
Today’s Workout is…
A: Split Jerk
B: 5-Rounds For Time:
15 Toes to Bar (5 MU’s)
10 Push Jerk
Posted By: Annie