Fit Gym Couples – Found at CPM!
Partners for Life and Workout Partners for Life!
Last week Alicia and her husband, Reed, were coming to a noon class at the mall. I was talking about what a fit couple they are and, with my new love of Instagram polls, I wanted to put a poll out there. Are they the fittest couple at CPM? Yes or No. Of course, I quickly realize that it isn’t very nice to ask a question like that on a poll so I didn’t do it. But they remind me of Steve and I in our 20’s. Brooke commented that she thought they were like Steve and me 20 years ago…. whaaaat??? ? Am I that old?!
So this week for fun, I wanted to highlight some of our awesome gym couples at CPM. I started by writing a few sentences about each couple but quickly realized my blog was waaaay too long. So I’m going to try to write 3 things that describe each couple.
- Joe and Nancy Olsen. Consistent. Role Models. Ironman.
- Eric and Cara DeHaan. Gazelle. Smart. Fun.
- Alicia and Reed Reuman. Young. Athletic. Fittest.
- Ryan and Lisa Boschee. Dancer. Separate gyms. Adorable Girls.
- Meghan and Thad Meister. Close friends. Athletes. Canton.
- Chelsi and Craig Beers. Speedster. Great conversation. Fast.
- Greg and Nicole Osmondson. Ripped. Eye doc. No handstands.
- John and Dawn Mohr. One morning. One evening. It works.
I had 3 couples in my 5 am class on Monday morning…. managed to get some pics ?
Take note of these awesome couples and how they make CPM fit into their busy lives! It works!
Note: With some help from Bmamba, I will be posting about the Downtown couples in a future blog ?
The O-Board Says…
How Far Can You Go?
200m Run + 10 Pushups
400m Run + 20 Pushups
600m Run + 30 Pushups
800m Run + 40 Pushups
*(continue to add 200m on the run’s and 10 Pushups)