It’s Good To Be Back on The WLC!
Whole Life Challenge 2017
You can still get in on this challenge!
Follow these simple steps to join us in this challenge:
- WHOLE LIFE CHALLENGE – Everything you need to know about the Whole Life Challenge can be found here.
- REGISTER – This is a direct link to Whole Life Challenge registration page. Click it and sign up today!
- Join Our Team – After registration, search for our team page: CPMFITness. Invite your friends, neighbors and family to join our team also. They do not need to be CPM members to participate.
The CPM Supa Doopa Tracksuit Bowling Party – Join us this Saturday!!
It Feels Good To Be Back!
It feels REALLY good to be back on the Whole Life Challenge. I’ve quickly noticed that I missed the mobility piece. Why did I stop stretching? Not sure but it was the first thing to go when I got busy with the holidays. Only 5 days into the challenge and my hips and shoulders are feeling much better. BUT here’s the kicker… I’m leaving for vacation next week. Can I fit the WLC into my vacation?
- Sleep – yep, that won’t be a problem
- Water – also, no big deal
- Mobility – umm…. maybe?
- Exercise – yes, I’m planning to get some workouts in
- Nutrition – probably not… planning on having more than one drink in a week But I’ll try my best!
- Lifestyle – will depend on what it is
- Reflect – I can do that
During the last challenge, I noticed a few members were very successful in being WLC compliant while on vacation so that gives me some hope! I’ll keep you posted
Have a GREAT week CPM friends!
The Oboard Says…
2 Rounds for Reps:
AMRAP 3 minutes
20 Box Jumps Overs
MAX Power Cleans
AMRAP 4 minutes
30 Row for Cal
AMRAP 5 minutes
40 Wtd Step Up’s (DB)
MAX DB Snatch
*Rest 2 minutes between rounds
Posted by: Emily