Good Stuff Going On At CPM
CPM Member of the Week
We thought it would be really fun to highlight a CPM member each week in the blog. Don’t be afraid to share your story with us when we ask you to. It will be fun Watch for the CPM Member of the Week interviews to be coming soon!
Nutrition and Quarterly Sign-Up Sheet
We want to make it easier for you to schedule your Nutrition Check-In and Quarterly Check-In with us. We’ve posted sign-up sheets with available dates and times in the changing room. These check-ins are a very valuable part of your membership. Don’t be afraid to use the coaches as a resource to help you achieve your goals!
Yoga Teacher Training
Whether you are an experienced student or an up-and-coming teacher, this course will give you the skills of a seasoned professional yoga teacher.
From this streamlined, proven program that teaches the art and skill of teaching yoga classes, you will be able to confidently and effectively teach group and private yoga classes of any level. Learn how to:
- Skillfully teach over 50 poses
- Build sequences
- Give hands-on adjustments
- Use verbal and visual cuing
- Safely teach students with injuries
- Open and close a class
- Communicate effectively
- Structure classes
- A Yoga Binder ( I call it the Yoga Bible)
Starting Saturday, February 28th and ending Sunday March 15th, 2014. Noon to 4:00 PM Sat+Sun at CPMFITness. If you need to miss a day or a weekend, don’t worry! Make up classes are available!
For More Information: Email: email@example.com. Spaces are limited to 10 people, so make sure to reserve your space quickly.
We will be doing another order of protein and fish oil soon. Be watching for the sign-up sheet on the board.
And now another edition of….
Reflections, by Mother Plucker
My personal thoughts on another fantastic week at CPMFITness.
1. The only thing missing in my Chelsea workout on Friday was a second set of hands. They must be blister free!
2. I snuck in a couple videos of some tough guys deadlifting on Tuesday. Wowzas!
3. We also took a video of me working out in my new olympic lifting shoes. Click HERE to watch. I know, the gym looks different doesn’t it?? Weird.
4. Am I the only one who thinks they are going to wipe out when doing over-the-bar burpees? It’s going to happen. It’s only a matter of time. This guy is really good at over-the-bar burpees. Watch HERE.
The O-Board Says…
Complete as much as possible in 20 minutes
Posted by: Emily