Gym Rat Chit Chat Episode 3 – Courtney Hughes
Courtney Hughes doesn’t need much of an introduction. If you go to CPM, you know who she is. Courtney is a force to be reckoned with in the workouts and she’s a blast to hang around. Her positive attitude makes you want to workout with her, be friends with her and be like her ? We are so fortunate to have Courtney coaching at CPM. Her coaching style and her movement skills along with many other things make her a fabulous coach. Thank you Courtney for being a party of my life! ?
In this episode, I asked Courtney…
- Were your parents professional athletes?
- Why won’t you date a redhead?
- If you could be a pro athlete in any sport, which would it be?
- Have you ever no repped a member for doing a bad sit-up?
- Are women intimidated by you?
Answers to these questions and more in this week’s episode of Gym Rat Chit Chat. Click below to check it out!
The Oboard Says..
Santa Gone Bad
1 min at each station:
Barbell Jump Squats 45/35
Push Press 75/55
Row for Cals
*1 min rest after each round
Posted by: Emily