Gym Rat Chit Chat Episode #6 – The Consistent Couple…Joe and Nancy Olsen
I had the pleasure of sitting down with Joe and Nancy Olsen this week. If you workout at 5 am, you know Joe and Nancy. They attend class every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. They sneak in a yoga class every Thursday night in addition to three workouts each week. Joe and Nancy are kind, considerate and all-around awesome members; always walking into the gym with a positive attitude and ready to work hard. I only coach the 5 am class once a week now but I honestly say they are a part of the reason I drag myself out of bed at 3:45 am to coach that class!
In this episode, I asked Joe and Nancy…
- How did you discover CPM? Did you start together?
- Do you have any specific gym goals?
- What is your favorite type or workout? Least favorite?
- Do you ever get mad at each other during class? #spousing
- What is the key to working out with your spouse?
Answers to these questions and more in this week’s episode of Gym Rat Chit Chat. Click below to check it out!
The Oboard Says..
5 stations (1-min each) x 3 rounds
***1-minute rest in between rounds***”
Posted by: Emily