Happy New Year CPM!
Saturday, December 31st – CPM Grind @ 8:30 am, 9:30 am: YogaFIT @ 10:45 am (Western Mall)
New Year’s Day – Closed
Monday, January 2nd – CPM Grind @ 8:30 am, 9:30 am, 11:30 am (Western Mall)
Bring On 2017!
2017… I’m so excited! You must think I sound like a broken record but I’m soooo ready to kick my fitness and nutrition into high gear. We leave for a tropical vacation on February 1st. You know what that means…. it’s bikini time. And bikini time means I better stop consuming bucket-loads of sugar daily. I started December 26th. What did I start? Here’s my list:
- Bye Bye Sweets – All of the holiday treats I baked for my neighbors? We ate them. So I’ve been eating way too many sweets. No more of that!
- No More Alcohol – I had gotten in the habit of drinking a glass of wine at night. It’s not necessary and it doesn’t make me feel good. Besides, I’ll be consuming plenty of that on vacation.
- Black Coffee – I’m logging food on MyFitnessPal with a few CPM friends right now. Do you know how many calories a breve has? About 500! No wonder I lose weight incredibly fast when I stop drinking them. So they will not be part of my diet this month.
- Meal Prep – I’ve actually been really good about this one ever since the Whole Life Challenge. I will continue to prep meals on Sunday so I can be sure to have something to grab for lunch each day.
- Crush the Workouts – I’ve been taking it a little too easy during the workouts. My workouts are consistent but, for some reason, I haven’t been pushing myself as hard during them. Look out friends, here I come!
Time to turn my words into action! Join me this month in shedding some extra pounds. If you use MyFitnessPal, I’d be happy to hook up with you on there 🙂 Here’s to a great 2017!
Happy New Year CPM Friends!!
The Oboard Says…
Clean and Jerks
30 Clean and Jerks for Time
(15 min CAP)
Complete 3 Burpees EMOTM until complete with Grace
Posted by: Emily