Happy New Year CPM!
Saturday, December 31st – CPM Grind @ 8:30 am, 9:30 am: YogaFIT @ 10:45 am (Western Mall)
New Year’s Day – Closed
Monday, January 2nd – CPM Grind @ 8:30 am, 9:30 am, 11:30 am (Western Mall)
Bring On 2017!
2017… I’m so excited! You must think I sound like a broken record but I’m soooo ready to kick my fitness and nutrition into high gear. We leave for a tropical vacation on February 1st. You know what that means…. it’s bikini time. And bikini time means I better stop consuming bucket-loads of sugar daily. I started December 26th. What did I start? Here’s my list:
- Bye Bye Sweets – All of the holiday treats I baked for my neighbors? We ate them. So I’ve been eating way too many sweets. No more of that!
- No More Alcohol – I had gotten in the habit of drinking a glass of wine at night. It’s not necessary and it doesn’t make me feel good. Besides, I’ll be consuming plenty of that on vacation.
- Black Coffee – I’m logging food on MyFitnessPal with a few CPM friends right now. Do you know how many calories a breve has? About 500! No wonder I lose weight incredibly fast when I stop drinking them. So they will not be part of my diet this month.
- Meal Prep – I’ve actually been really good about this one ever since the Whole Life Challenge. I will continue to prep meals on Sunday so I can be sure to have something to grab for lunch each day.
- Crush the Workouts – I’ve been taking it a little too easy during the workouts. My workouts are consistent but, for some reason, I haven’t been pushing myself as hard during them. Look out friends, here I come!
Time to turn my words into action! Join me this month in shedding some extra pounds. If you use MyFitnessPal, I’d be happy to hook up with you on there Here’s to a great 2017!
Happy New Year CPM Friends!!
The Oboard Says…
Clean and Jerks
30 Clean and Jerks for Time
(15 min CAP)
Complete 3 Burpees EMOTM until complete with Grace
Posted by: Emily