Happy Thanksgiving CPM!
Sleigh the Rower IV
Possibly the best way to avoid those unwanted holiday pounds. Sign up for Sleigh the Rower IV by putting your name on the board at the gym. We will have lots of options for you to get to the gym and row. Keep an eye on the schedule for available times.
Black Friday WOD
Join Emily and Babs for a kick-butt post-turkey day workout. We need to exercise more than shop, right? I think so!
Thank You CPM!
We all have so many things for which we should be thankful. Since this was a crazy busy week, I thought I would share a quick list of my top 10 “thankful” things with you
- Family – this one is easy. Love my family. They have supported me every step of the way in this transition from stay-at-home mom to working mom. I’m one very lucky lady.
- Friends – From the friends I see everyday to those that I see only once a year, they keep me sane. Yes, it’s ok to eat a cookie or drink a breve and, no, you won’t look like a hippo by eating just one cookie… thank you friends for telling me that Oh and friends are a blast to workout with. Some of my best friends are CPM members.
- Chris and Annie – Chris and Annie make me want to be a better person, to continue to learn and grow and to motivate others to reach their fitness potential
- CPM Coaches & Members – What would I do without my CPM family? I don’t want to find out. Everyone at CPM makes my job the best job ever. I’m not kidding!
- CPM Workouts – I know, I know… two CPM things in a row but the CPM workouts make me a better person inside and out. Snatch + Doubles = Heaven. And some of my favorites are the holiday workouts so get to the gym tomorrow.
- My Pets – They drive me crazy sometimes but I love my cats and dogs.
- Coffee – This gets me out of bed in the morning.
- Baked Goods – We aren’t supposed to eat them, I know that. BUT I love to bake this time of year and share the yummy treats with my family and friends. What’s life without cake?? A SAD life! That’s what!
- Workouts Tights – I don’t care what people say about leggings, I’m a big fan of them. They are comfy and come in so many fun prints and colors.
- Winter Boots – They might be the only thing preventing my toes from frost bite. I do love my Sorels. Why do they have to be so expensive? Ugh!
I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving. Hope to see you Friday morning for a great workout!
The Oboard Says…
3 Person Team
*subtract 1 second for every burpee rep”
Posted by: Emily