I Am Thankful
I have a lot to be thankful for. Even when we are sick, stressed, poor or lonely, we can still find things for which we are thankful. I was training a group of girls the other day and they were complaining about me “making” them run. I asked them if they knew kids that were unable to walk. Of course they did. I told them to be thankful for their ability to run and even to be thankful for coaches who want them to be healthy. It’s all about perspective.
Here is my list of things for which I am thankful…
- My Health. I never appreciate my health until I’m sick. I am thankful for a healthy body and strong mind to help me care for my family.
- My Family. Everyone says this, right? But it’s true. My kids, my husband, my parents, my brothers and their families, my in-laws. They are all wonderful and I’m very lucky to have them in my life.
- My Job(s). This has been a big year for me but it’s been the best one yet. I am now able to help kids as much as I was helping adults. Not to mention the fact that I can guarantee that my kids are getting a workout every day during the week. That is priceless!
- My Pets I love them. They make me laugh, they make me happy, they make me crazy. I can’t imagine life without my fur babies!
- My Friends. I don’t have a huge network of friends and I am extremely thankful for those that stick by me even when I forget to respond to a text message. Thank you for keeping me sane!
- My CPM Workouts. I love them. I’m addicted to them. And therefore I am thankful for them!
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving CPM friends. Thank you for making my life one to be thankful for 🙂
Team of 3