Have you set a goal on the Goal Patrol board? We want you to help you set goals, work towards them and meet them. Talk to a coach if you need tips or tricks to help you achieve your goals. Already met your goal? Time to set a new one!
Yoga Teacher Training
Whether you are an experienced student or an up-and-coming teacher, this course will give you the skills of a seasoned professional yoga teacher.
From this streamlined, proven program that teaches the art and skill of teaching yoga classes, you will be able to confidently and effectively teach group and private yoga classes of any level. Learn how to:
- Skillfully teach over 50 poses
- Build sequences
- Give hands-on adjustments
- Use verbal and visual cuing
- Safely teach students with injuries
- Open and close a class
- Communicate effectively
- Structure classes
- A Yoga Binder ( I call it the Yoga Bible)
Starting Saturday, February 28th and ending Sunday March 15th, 2014. Noon to 4:00 PM Sat+Sun at CPMFITness. If you need to miss a day or a weekend, don’t worry! Make up classes are available!
For More Information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Spaces are limited to 10 people, so make sure to reserve your space quickly.
We will be doing another order of protein and fish oil soon. Be watching for the sign-up sheet on the board.
And now another edition of….
Reflections, by Mother Plucker
My personal thoughts on another fantastic week at CPMFITness.
1. Cindy was super fun and super tough last week. My goal was to get at least 20 rounds in 20 minutes. Take a look at tomorrow’s workout. Ideally, you would get through one round every minute, so 30 rounds. 20 last week was a challenge. Can I get 30? Not sure but, if I do, I’m eating a cupcake after class to celebrate!
2. I’m intrigued by all of the girl workouts. A few thoughts. Grace is a nasty girl but I like her better than Fran. Chelsea is crazy. Karen and I could be best friends!
3. I would really like to get a CPM Kids program going at the gym. Check out this video of a 13 year old boy doing Grace with 95 pounds. First of all, I can’t believe he’s only 13. Second, he’s doing the same weight I did. Wow! Click HERE to watch.
4. Anytime I do a Fight Gone Bad style workout, I think I’m really glad I don’t actually fight. I would get knocked out in Round 3.
The O-Board Says…
30 Minutes EMOTM
Posted by: Emily