Kick Start Your AM’s CPM …
What we choose to do first thing in the morning really sets a precedence for what our day week year etc .. are going to look like. If you look at the most successful people their am habits are a big reason why they are in the position they are in ….
1. GIVE A Little Gratitude: “My morning routine starts with gratitude. Before I get out of bed, I think of three specific things for which I’m grateful. This practice gives my mind a positive focus and helps me see opportunities throughout the day. It also puts you in a great mood!
2. Sweat It Out: There is such an ingredient for success in your fitness when you workout in the am. It will give you a sense of accomplishment first thing and energy to get through your day. Even if it is 100 pushups, or my go to workout 150 situps, 100 squats, and 50 pushups when I am in a hurry that will prep you for your day ahead.
3. Dream Up: These days we talk about our physical health but we need to work on our mental health just as much. The morning is the perfect time to spend some quiet time inside your mind meditating, visualizing, and or dream building. Take a moment to visualize your day ahead of you, focusing on the successes you will have. Even just a minute of visualization and positive thinking can help improve your mood and outlook on your work load for the day. Create a vision of what you want and what you are working for and it will give perspective and purpose to your day.
4. Get the “Goat” Done First: A goat is a task you know you need to get done, but you put it off and put it off even though you would feel so much better if you just got it done! Here’s an easy tip to save yourself the stress – do that least desirable task on your list first. Instead of anticipating the unpleasantness of it, get it out of the way. The morning is the time when you are typically well rested and your energy level is up. Therefore, you are more well equipped to handle more difficult projects. And look at it this way, your day will get progressively easier too. You will also feel much more accomplished and that will steam role you to create more and more tasks on your list.
5. Spend QT Time With Family: Some successful people use the mornings to invest in family time, whether reading stories to the kids or cooking a big breakfast together, having breakfast conversation. Go and get coffee … it is great to have “good” family time when you are full of energy and spunk instead of the end of the day when you are exhausted and don’t have any energy left.
Now you have the tips to be as successful as you are capable of being. Early risers are more likely to be optimistic, have better performance, greater career success and higher wages.
The O-Board Says…
2 Hang Clean
10 toe to bar
Posted By: Annie