New, New, New!
Wine Down Yoga
When: Friday, February 13th
Time: 7 pm – 7:45 pm
Bring your yoga mat, a plastic candle, your favorite bottle of wine and a loved one/friend and come hang with your favorite gym/community. This is a slower paced class vs. the usual YogaFIT classes. It is designed for more stretching, flexibility, breathing and restoration from the week of workouts.
Feel free to hang with us after and have a glass of wine with your favorite gym and community. For members counts as a class. Or you can buy a special single class rate for $10 for this event only.
Friends or Spouses that are non-members can attend this class for $10 as well.
Items to bring:
-your fav bottle of wine
We have this class updated in our class scheduler. Members please sign in as usual.
Yoga Teacher Training
Whether you are an experienced student or an up-and-coming teacher, this course will give you the skills of a seasoned professional yoga teacher.
From this streamlined, proven program that teaches the art and skill of teaching yoga classes, you will be able to confidently and effectively teach group and private yoga classes of any level. Learn how to:
- Skillfully teach over 50 poses
- Build sequences
- Give hands-on adjustments
- Use verbal and visual cuing
- Safely teach students with injuries
- Open and close a class
- Communicate effectively
- Structure classes
- A Yoga Binder ( I call it the Yoga Bible)
Starting Saturday, February 28th and ending Sunday March 15th, 2014. Noon to 4:00 PM Sat+Sun at CPMFITness. If you need to miss a day or a weekend, don’t worry! Make up classes are available!
For More Information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Spaces are limited to 10 people, so make sure to reserve your space quickly.
Fit and Flow Yoga – Sign In/Out Policy
We started a trial run of a new type of yoga class on Tuesday mornings at 5:30am and so far the results have been great. Good feedback from people, and a lot of smiling (and sweaty) faces walking out of the gym in the AM.
We run this class in the yoga room on Tuesday mornings at 5:30am, and due to it’s popularity and finite class size we are implementing our sign in / sign out policy to keep everyone honest. It will run as outlined in the updated Policies and Procedures document linked below.
When you sign up for the class, the confirmation email you receive will remind you of the policy. If you’re signed in and don’t show up, you’ll be charged $15.
Because of the space constraints, if you aren’t signed in and show up to attend Fit &Flow and there isn’t room, you may be asked to attend the 5:30am CPMFIT class.
So what do you do if you’re not sure you are going to make it to class and want to avoid a penalty? When in doubt, sign out! If you want in, wake up before the class, check the availability on your phone, and if there’s a spot sign in and come to class!
More New Class Times
We are excited to announce the addition of CPM Fit class times. Beginning Monday, February 9th, we will be offering the following…
There will be a sign in / sign out policy on the CPM X45 classes. More details regarding that coming soon!
And now another edition of….
Reflections, by Mother Plucker
My personal thoughts on another fantastic week at CPMFitness.
1. Some people are built for overhead squats, some are not. I am not. Frustrating! Rich Froning is built for overhead squats… HERE is the proof.
2. Partnering with Stets on a workout is pretty cool…. until I realize he has over 100 pounds more on his bar than I have on mine! I know, he’s Stets but geeeeeeez!
3. Apparently dried mango slices are not Whole 30. They don’t have anything added so I know they are legit. Chris says it’s not Whole 30 because I ate the entire bag in one day. He’s picky.
4. Check out the clean windows at the gym. I caught Stets working hard on them the other day. I call this video “Diet Coke Break” because it reminds me of the old Diet Coke commercials. Ladies, you are welcome 🙂
The O-Board Says…
2 Rounds for Time:
32 Push Press
32 Hanging Hip Touch
800 meter Weighted Run
Posted by: Emily