Nutrition Challenge DEETS…
October Nutrition Challenge…
SAVE THE DATE; Monday September 29th at 7:45p (after the 630p class)
“Dominate Your Plate”
Same Whole 30 rules as our ALL IN Challenge in April with a different perspective and ending. A few clues…
*Run’s October 1st – 30th
*This is a self challenge not a competition. (more info next week)
*We will put your $$ where your month is… Literally!
*Better/Updated Picture Food Log App, Introducing “Meal Logger” site, www.meallogger.com
*And much more awesomeness!
Join us for the September 29th info meeting to get all the Deets!
NEW YOGA TEACHER TRAINING….
There are 2 reasons why you SHOULD be interested in our upcoming Yoga Teacher Training…
1. The Obvious. You would like to learn how to and develop the skills to become a competent Yoga Instructor.
2. The Not So Obvious. You are looking to be inspired. You are looking to take your Yoga Practice to a Higher Level. The best student is a great teacher. You become your most inspired by inspiring others. One of the key ingredients to making FITness a Lifestyle is to become a role model. And worst case scenario your Yoga Practice will advance beyond what you think it can.
From this streamlined, proven program that teaches the art and skill of teaching yoga classes, you will be able to confidently and effectively teach group and private yoga classes of any level. Learn how to:
- Skillfully teach over 50 poses,
- Build sequences,
- Give hands-on adjustments,
- Use verbal and visual cuing,
- Safely teach students with injuries,
- Open and close a class
- Communicate effectively,
- Structure classes.
- A Yoga Binder ( I call it the Yoga Bible)
Starting Saturday, October 4th and Ending Sunday October 19th, 2014. Noon to 4:00 PM Sat+Sun at CPMFITness. If you need to miss a day or a weekend, don’t worry! Make up classes are available!
Only 3 Spots Left… For More Information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Spaces are limited to 10 people, so make sure to reserve your space quickly.
The O-Board Says…
The O-Board Says…
AMRAP 30 Minutes
9 Knees to Elbows
18 Kettlebell Cleans
27 Wt Russian Step Up
100 meter Run (with plate)
100 meter Backwards run (with plate)
Post by Chris; @cmoknows