Pro Parenting Tips 😀
The babies are here! I can’t believe it. So much love 💙 is in the air. I can’t wait to cuddle with them but that will have to wait until I kick this cold. In the meantime, Emily and I thought we would help out Annie and Chris and share some parenting tips. Sure they can read books but what they really need is raw, pure advice from people who have been there and lived to tell the story! 😜
So here we go:
1. Always trust your gut. A mother’s intuition is real. If something does not feel right, it probably isn’t.
2. Schedule time with your kids. Take them on dates. One-on-one time is something they crave. And you will need.
3. Don’t stop being a kid yourself. Make your kids laugh often.
4. Let go of perfection. And aim to be a real parent.
5. Know your status will change from hero to tedious fool. Sooner or later you will hear yourself say, “Do you think I am stupid?”
6. And lastly — WINE 🍷 (this one is for you Annie)
Congratulations again to Chris and Annie. What an incredible journey. You have an amazing CPM community that is eager to meet the twins. This is going to be the best chapter yet!
A: Every 90 seconds for 5 Rounds:
1 Thruster + 1 Back Rack Thruster
* From Ground *
*just finding bear weight here *
B: For Time:
300m Row after each round
Posted by: Nicole