Push-Ups… We Love Them!
100 Day Push-Up Challenge
Check out the board by the dummbbells. A lot of members are participating in the push-up challenge this summer. You want to get better at push-ups too, right? Then sign up for this challenge!
It’s Day 6 of the challenge. You can still buy in by bringing $20 and completing 21 (6+5+4+3+2+1) push-ups today.
Here are the details for those of you still not in it…
Do 1 push-up. Each day you add a push-up until you have the entire 100 days and 100 push-ups complete. For instance, Day 51 is 51 push-ups, Day 74 is 74 push-ups.
You have the entire day to complete the push-ups for that day. If you miss a day, you can buy back in, you can complete them on the next day. For instance, you miss Day 20. On Day 21, you complete 20 + 21 push-ups for a total of 41.
Entry fee is $20. All money paid into the challenge goes back to the winners. To win you must commit and execute the 100 Day Challenge.
CPMFITness Downtown Sioux Falls!
It’s coming soon! CPM 2.0 will be deep in the heart of downtown, located on Main Street between 9th and 10th. Be on the lookout for Grand Opening Party, dual membership availability, same great set-up with a new gym personality. Stay plugged in to our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube where we will leak the latest CPM DTSF gym developments. We will have a lot more info to provide in the July edition of the Get A Grip.
And now another edition of….
Reflections, by Mother Plucker
My personal thoughts on another fantastic week at CPMFITness.
1. We should be able to do this after our 100 Day Push-Up Challenge! Watch HERE.
2. But seriously, I love push-ups…. especially the orange sherbet ones 🙂
3. Chris and I have decided to quit drinking coffee for a while. A few friends think it is a bad idea. They like us pumped up. I think I feel better without it though. If you have any good advice on drinking or not drinking coffee, let me know!
4. My picture is on the board for the push-up challenge. A few people thought it was Sonja and not me. Darn it! Here’s another good one from an old photo shoot of mine 😉
5. Ok, finally something about working out. Did you manage to get more reps or run faster on your Thursday workout? I truly believe my time and reps are directly related to who is in the same class as me. I need someone to chase! I can’t even imagine how I would do on this workout by myself…. not good!
The Oboard Says…
5 Rounds for Time:
400 meter Run
30 Box Jumps
Posted by: Emily