Say Goodbye to Summer and Hello to CPM!
That’s Right, It’s Time to Get To The Gym!
I have talked to countless people over the past couple weeks that said they have fallen off the wagon this summer. Their eating is off, they aren’t working out, blah blah blah. I’m included in the “eating is off” category. It’s hard for one’s workouts to suffer when they work at a gym so I’m good there 😀
All of the kids are back in school now so we no longer have an excuse to slack off, right? So how do you get back into the swing of things when you’ve taken too much time off? Here’s my suggestions:
- Don’t put it off. Start eating better right now and get to the gym.
- Set a goal. Give yourself a purpose. I like goals. It doesn’t have to be anything more than eating breakfast every day or working out 4 times this week.
- Jump in on a challenge. The CPM nutrition challenge starts in October but don’t use that start date as an excuse to eat bad until then. I’m totally guilty of doing that sometimes. Not this time!
- Make it simple. Is there one thing you can remove from your diet that could have a big impact on your body? If so, consider yourself lucky! Try ditching one bad habit this month 🍷
- Enlist your friends. If someone asks me to do a challenge with them, I almost always say yes. The only reason I ever say no is if I’m in too many challenges already. I really want to get good at butterfly pull-ups so of course I’ve got multiple members working on them with me 🦋
- Tell your friends (and coaches). If you have a September challenge, let us know what it is. We would love to help!!
Don’t Forget…. Bring a Friend Week is coming September 18th – 23rd! We are so excited to meet you friends and family 😃
The O-Board Says…
1 Hang Clean
1 Front Squat
1 Push Press
*5 Burpees every time hands leave the bar or bar “”rests”” on the floor”