I am going through an application process to join a Mastermind Group. Its given me a chance to stop the world, think and analyze myself about everything… It’s pretty cool! We all need to stop from time to time and check in with…
A. Why we got started
B. What we are doing
C. Where we are going.
I’d like you to do the same with you about CPMFITness and your journey. We have many folks who read this blog; those who’ve known us from the past, are currently with our gym(s) and those who will be working with us in the near future. I’ve translated the Master Mind application questions for a business owner for you about your physical practice. Here you go…
1. How many years have you been working out or health conscious?
A. 0-5 months
B. 6-11 months
C. 1-3 years
D. 4+ years
2. Please describe the current state of your fitness.
3. What is your main reason for attending CPMFITness classes? Why are you a member at the gym?
4. What do you feel is your best traits, characteristics and/or strengths? Is there anything you do especially well that you contribute to the CPM community?
6. What’s the next BIG thing for you and your Health and FITness? What are you working on right now that you are excited about?
7. What are 2-3 of your biggest challenges or 2-3 things you need help with?
8. What differentiates you from the other CPMFITness members?
9. What would have to happen at CPMFITness for you to say you are completely happy with your ROI (return on investment)?
We get very caught up in the day to day of our commitments and responsibilities. It can easily distract us from why we got started in the first place and what we truly want to accomplish. No wonder why it’s a challenge to get and stay motivated.
I found these questions provoked some very powerful thoughts, re-aligned my focus and helped me RE-SELL myself on the important!