Time To Reflect Again…
I haven’t shared my reflections in a while so I thought it would be fun to do that this week.
- People start to freak out when the chalk gets low. We were down to powder at the mall last week. You would think the world had run out of fresh water. Thank goodness Amazon delivers in 2 days so we had chalk by Monday for Murph
- Monkey See, Monkey Do. Watch the nooners before and after class sometime. One person does muscle-ups, they all do muscle-ups. One works on handstand push-ups, they all do handstand push-ups. Now guess what…. we are all buying weight vests. It’s really hard to watch others try new things and not do it yourself. It also keeps things fun and interesting!
- White t-shirts is not a good trend. If Chris asks you to wear a white T, just say no.
- Taking that shirt off. Not many people at CPM take their shirt off during the workout but we have a few. I get it. When it’s hot, it definitely feels good to take it off. This too can cause a chain reaction. One shirt comes off and more immediately follow!
- A 1 mile run makes people freak out. The June programming is mine (it’s awesome by the way) and I’ve got some running in there. We will be doing the mile at least once a week. It’s kind of funny that we think a mile run is SOOOOO long. It’s not that bad! Most of you have run 5 miles or more at a time if not 26 at some point in your life. Buck up people!
- Overhead Squats. It’s like Mobility 911 for me. What do I stretch on overhead squat day…. everything! And I need so much time to do it. Like I told my class, we can’t all be like Brent Kastner 😉
Don’t Forget….I love to post class videos and pics to my Instagram page and story. Follow me! @emilyplucker
The O-Board Says…
1 Mile Run
Get As Far As You Can in 20 Minutes: (GAFAYC)
100 Sit Ups
100 DB Snatch
100 Push Ups
100 Air Squats