TnT’s for Improved ZZZ’s
This post is short, sweet and to the point.
In a recent quarterly appointment at CPM the topic of lacking enough sleep came up. I’ve made some big changes in my personal life to accommodate more sleep… And it is paying me back BIG time with increased focus, energy and better mood.
Sleep is Vital! A couple of past recent posts why and how…
In addition, here are 10 more tips you can implement right away to help you get the sleep you so ‘definitely’ need….
1. No caffeine after 7 p.m.
2. Review your calendar for the next day early in the evening; identify two must-do tasks or goals.
3. Shower before bed instead of the next morning.
4. Get the kids’ backpacks and lunchboxes ready.
5. Choose the next day’s wardrobe to expedite morning preparation.
6. Shut down all electronic devices an hour before bedtime.
7. Take 10 minutes to tidy up so you wake up to a neat space.
8. Spritz pillows and sheets with lavender spray, a scent associated with calm.
9. Read before sleep.
10. Dim all lights an hour before lights out.
Now I’m off to bed:)
The O-Board Says…
200m Medball Run
1min Handstand Hold (accumulate)
10 Slam Balls
Post by Chris; @cmoknows