We Want To Hear From You CPM’ers
CPM We want to Hear from you.. Do you have an success story, topic you believe would be of interest to our members, or a subject matter you want people to know about?
Well here’s your chance to voice your opinion.
CPMFITness is looking to feature some guest posts for our blog.
The basics of guest writing
- Feature articles are 300 – 500 words long and topics need to be approved by CPMFITness .
- I will edit articles for grammar, punctuation, clarity, etc., before they are posted.
- If you write about something that requires specific photos, then we ask you provide those when you turn the story in —
- Writers also need to submit a 2-3 paragraph explaining who you are.
- If a post turns out to not be appropriate for our audience, I will let you know if we don’t intend to publish it on CPMFITness.
A few technical things to take note of, also —
- Please use only one space after a period.
- Do not indent paragraphs.
- Please don’t use bolding, italics, bullets, etc. If you have formatting notes, just put a note to me (EDITOR: …. ) in the piece.
The O-Board Says…
Every 50 seconds 10 sec rest
wtd hip raise
1:00 Hold Hollow Rock
1:00 Hold Superman
1:00 Hold Chin over Bar
Posted by: Annie