What Traditions Do You Love CPM?
Since I can remember my mom and I have always made the Oscars a fun fabulous party in our home. We would dress up, pick our winners, and make wonderful hors d’oeuvre’s and Oscar themed treats.
It has been a tradition that has never been missed, and year after year we have incorporated it and include friends, family, husbands/wives etc …
The past three years I have not been able to be with my mom or my sister on this honorary day, but this year I got the honor of getting to go back to Los Angeles to celebrate!!!
This year topped the cake, we had our ballots ready, our oscar finest attire, and enough food to feed the Academy!
So Here is the fun Oscar Menu featuring top foods for the Oscar Nominated Films …
1. Hacksaw Ridge – Asian Slaw
2. Fences – Biscuits (as that was food that made Denzel Happy in the movie)
3. Lion – Jalebi an Indian treat that the little boy dreamed to eat …
4. Arrive – Sliders AKA Mini Ufo’s
5. To Hell or High Water – Texas Mashed Potatoes
6. Moonlight – Chef’s Special of Jumbalaya (watch the amazing movie and you will understand)
7. Hidden Figures – Milky Way Cheesecake Bites
8. La La Land – Chicken on a Stick (the name He wanted his Jazz Bar to be called)
We had fun gold and black decor and made it a perfect evening at the Oscars!
You can make so much out of tradition,
So I thought it would be fun to hear your traditions as well Fit Ones …
What are you passions and how can you apply them to activities, themes, and rituals that have inspired you over the years?
Post Your answers in the comments below …
The O-Board Says…
For 9 Minutes:
30 sec Bar Hang
15 sec Rest
30 sec HS/Plank Hold
15 sec Rest
(Clock: 12 Rounds (30 on: 15 off)
3 Rounds For Time:
Posted By: Annie