Who’s Ready to Party?!
Annie’s Birthday Party!
When: Saturday, December 12th
Where: Borrowed Bucks Roadhouse
Time: Party starts at 7 pm
Celebrate Annie’s birthday with us this weekend. It’s going to be a great time. Who knows, maybe we will get to see some wicked dance moves from Chris and Annie? Hope to see you there!
Exercise Your Gratitude 2.0
Get to CPM for a great workout and to support a great cause, the Make A Wish Foundation! Classes are Saturday, December 19th at 8:30 am and 9:30 am. This workout won’t count as a class, it will be in addition to all member’s regular classes. Cost is $10 (cash or check only) and all monies will go to the Make a Wish Foundation.
– Saturday December 19th @ 8:30am and 9:30am in place of normal classes
– Cost is $10 cash or check
– Workout posted in the thread
For our regular members that come on Saturday this will be in addition to your # of classes per week. If you come 3x per week and one is typically Saturday, plan on coming 3x during the week and then getting an extra class in on Saturday for $10.
Sleigh The Rower 3.0
Just Do It! The annual Sleigh the Rower Challenge begins this Friday, November 27th and goes through Thursday, December 24th. Once you give us the $30 entry fee, you will be given a pass to sign in for open gym rowing times. Get the details HERE.
Reflections by Mother Plucker
My personal thoughts on another fantastic week at CPMFITness.
1. To revisit last week’s post…. my hang clean and power clean maxes were the same. And I would actually say that the hang clean felt better. Might have been the day but I’m very surprised. Next week is the squat clean. Get ready to keep that bar close to your body… watch this video. Click HERE.
2. Is anyone else having trouble avoiding sweets right now? Don’t get me wrong, I love Christmas but January needs to get here soon so I can get going on the nutrition/workout challenge. Watch your inbox for more info on the challenge!
4. Finally, are you coming to Bucks for Annie’s birthday party? If not, you really should. If we are lucky, we will get to see some good dance moves from Annie and questionable dance moves from Chris 😉
The Oboard Says..
50 Box Jumps
50 Jumping Pull-Ups
50 Kettlebell Swings
Walking Lunges, 50 steps
50 Knees to Elbows
50 Push Press
50 Back Extensions
50 Wall Ball
50 Double Unders
Posted by: Emily