Wine Down Yoga and New Class Times!
Wine Down Yoga
When: Friday, February 13th
Time: 7 pm – 7:45 pm
Bring your yoga mat, a plastic candle, your favorite bottle of wine and a loved one/friend and come hang with your favorite gym/community. This is a slower paced class vs. the usual YogaFIT classes. It is designed for more stretching, flexibility, breathing and restoration from the week of workouts.
Feel free to hang with us after and have a glass of wine with your favorite gym and community. For members counts as a class. Or you can buy a special single class rate for $10 for this event only.
Friends or Spouses that are non-members can attend this class for $10 as well.
Items to bring:
-your fav bottle of wine
We have this class updated in our class scheduler. Members please sign in as usual.
Yoga Teacher Training
Whether you are an experienced student or an up-and-coming teacher, this course will give you the skills of a seasoned professional yoga teacher.
From this streamlined, proven program that teaches the art and skill of teaching yoga classes, you will be able to confidently and effectively teach group and private yoga classes of any level. Learn how to:
- Skillfully teach over 50 poses
- Build sequences
- Give hands-on adjustments
- Use verbal and visual cuing
- Safely teach students with injuries
- Open and close a class
- Communicate effectively
- Structure classes
- A Yoga Binder ( I call it the Yoga Bible)
Starting Saturday, February 28th and ending Sunday March 15th, 2014. Noon to 4:00 PM Sat+Sun at CPMFITness. If you need to miss a day or a weekend, don’t worry! Make up classes are available!
For More Information: Email: email@example.com. Spaces are limited to 10 people, so make sure to reserve your space quickly.
New Class Times!
We are excited to announce the addition of CPM Fit class times. Beginning Monday, February 9th, we will be offering the following…
There will be a sign in / sign out policy on the CPM X45 classes. More details regarding that coming soon!
And now another edition of….
Reflections, by Mother Plucker
My personal thoughts on another fantastic week at CPMFitness.
1. We’ve been thinking the gym could use wallball targets. What do you think about something like this?
2. Running with kettlebells (last Friday) is really hard and I didn’t think I would ever want to do it again. However, I realized it could actually be excellent training for a serious shopping trip.
3. 200 m burpee broadjump. What??? But it’s not a mile. That’s right, people have done a mile. Watch the video HERE. Maybe we should try this next summer. Just kidding!
4. Check out the workout for tomorrow. There’s something called a Thai burpee in it. Not sure what that is. Do I want to know? Probably not. Burpees are hard anyway. Thai burpee sounds more like a foreign form of torture??
The O-Board Says…
100 Double Unders
25 DB Snatches L arm
25 DB Snatches R arm
100 Double Unders
Rest 5 Minutes
25 Push Ups
25 Russian Twists (each side)
25 Thai Burpee
Posted by: Emily