What a minute?! Aren’t you a gym?
Well technically yes, but in reality NO.
What do you mean?
When you google “what is a fitness gym” I found this definition…
A health club (also known as a fitness club, fitness center, and commonly referred to as a gym) is a place which houses exercise equipment for the purpose of physical exercise.
I can tell you and speak for those associated with CPMFITness that the definition is NOT what we do.
When we opened CPMFITness back in August of 2013 I hash-tagged us #morethanagym for that reason.
However, as we have matured as a gym and watched the ‘gym’ industry evolve over the last 10 years we have even made some changes to our business model (LINK)
To be blunt the FITness industry is BROKEN!
- America is bigger (FATTER) than ever.
- Chronic disease is an epidemic.
- The term ‘Globesit’y’ is actually a term.
I’ve broken down the different ways you can have FITness delivered to you (Read HERE)
I will tell you (based on the numbers) all 3 ways are failing…
- Globo Gyms (Big Commerical Gyms) = 67% of member NEVER actually visit their gym.
- Group Exercise Gyms = 70% of their members leave within 7 months.
- Personal Training Studio’s = Price point is out of reach for most. Who do you know that has had a personal trainer for 2, 4, 6+ years consistently?
America needs more than a gym. America needs to Hire a Coach!
Here are 3 reasons why:
- A personal coach to cater to your individual needs so you actually see fitness results. Like a personal trainer but for the short term (1-3 months)
- A community-based, social environment, where you’ll feel a sense of belonging to a supportive community of friends. But you also keep you personal coach for consistent formal check-in’s.
- Financially more affordable as a long term (2, 5, 10+ years) permanent solution.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT.. WE HAVE A NEW WEBSITE…
For more information check out….
Wednesday’s Workout is…
A. Clean and Jerk
5-4-3-2-1-1 (every 90 sec)
Clean and Jerks +
1 round of Cindy:
15 Air Squats
Post by Chris; follow me on instagram; mr.cpm