For this week I want the focus to be on meal prep and goals .. for my readers, myself, and my clients.
Setting yourself up is the key for success. Meal Prep will ease your mind and fuel your body. You don’t go on a trip with no gas in the car, or on a trip without your wallet so why do you go into the start of your week without food prepared for the week?
You already know how to prep and execute for all the other aspects of life, so why aren’t you doing it for your health?? Having healthy meals on standby to reach for during your week will elevate your commitment, your consistency, and your ability to carry your momentum over from one day to the next.
Here are my 5 Tips to Make This Week Your Most Successful Yet …
1. Choose the ingredients you want to cook with this week. When picking recipes try to find ones that contain 60 to 70 percent plants and 40-30 percent protein.
2. Anything that needs to be sliced, chopped, and diced? Do it in one session to streamline the prep process (let the kids help with this)
3. Seasonings to use to “Spice it up”
Olive oil, coconut oil, or avocado oil
4. Pan and tupperware set-up. All you need is cookie sheets, some glass containers that come with lids and tupperware for breakfasts and lunches.
5. Bake or BBQ .. Bake 6 – 8 sweet potatoes, meat, and roast veggies all at once. You can have the oven going with the veggies and sweet potatoes and the grill going with any variety of meats you choose.
Some Questions for you so far …
How do you feel about your goal so far?
What’s one part of your goal you’ve already made some progress on?
What’s one part of your goal you want to improve on still?
This will get you off to a fabulous start of your week!
The O-Board Says…
B. AMRAP 20min
10 Box Jumps
200m Farmer Carry
30 KB Swings
Posted By: Annie