Easter was Sunday, and typical tradition is to hunt for eggs, color them, or place them in baskets for decorative purposes….
But do you know how great eggs can be for you for the other 364 days of the year?
Chris eats about 35 eggs per week …. Yes you read this correctly 35!
Eggs have so many fantastic benefits that eating them everyday is very beneficial to your health!
Plus they are quick and easy to make and a great source of many essential nutrients you need to keep you looking and feeling great.
Here are the top 5 reasons to keep eating eggs far after Easter has passed:
1. Eggs are one of the only foods that contain naturally occurring vitamin D. Vitamin D is great weight loss, bone density, reduces heart disease, improves your immune system.
2. Eggs promote healthy hair and nails because of their high sulphur content and high content of vitamins and minerals.
3. Eggs are a good source of choline. One egg yolk has about 300 micrograms of choline. Choline is an important nutrient that helps regulate the brain, nervous system, and cardiovascular system.
4. One egg contains 6 grams of high-quality protein and all 9 essential amino acids which helps the body with muscle growth and weight loss.
5. Eggs may prevent breast cancer. In one study, women who consumed at least six eggs per week lowered their risk of breast cancer by 44%.
Now you know how eggs can truly benefit you in a variety of ways. When choosing your eggs choose ones that were grown in a free-range or cage-free environment. Eggs that say “organic” or “omega-3” have the right idea, but will still not be as good as cage-free.
The O-Board Says…
Every 90 seconds
10 Rounds for Time
10 Thrusters (95/65 lb)
10 Bar Over Burpees
10 calorie row
Posted By: Annie