Allow me to clarify the difference between last week’s post, re-Entry Plan (is your Mental, Emotional and Personal Plan) and this post the Back to Normal Plan… (is the Actual Logistical Plan 🙂
COVID-19 became the surprise game-changer in 2020 that nobody welcomed or expected. If you know anything about CPMFITness we don’t shy away from problems (we actually look at them like opportunities) we embrace them and look inward to find ways we can improve… i.e. LEVEL UP!
But just like FITness, there is no finish line; there is only new beginnings and opportunities to make a better you for your future. Our objective in the month of May is setting up our gym and service to ensure a safe, effective and better CPMFITness. In other words we are going to “LEVEL UP” in 3 ways…
- CPM Approved Decal Workout Spots: Strategically positioned throughout the gym you will find placeholders for where you can be a minimum of six feet apart.
- CPM OSHA: We have a full service station of spray bottles to re-fill our sanitized fuel.
- CPM Sanitizers: More spots throughout the gym with sanitized lotions.
- The ‘Dirty’ Chip Bucket: We still encourage the use of Chips in an BIG AMRAP. Just don’t worry every time you grab some chips they will be clean:-)
LEVEL 2 = MORE ORGANIZED PROGRAMMING AND WORKOUTS
We have overhauled the programming with programmed warmups with clock use and enough time post workout to ensure cleaning of equipment.
- OGW’s are Back! When class time begins all warmups will be programmed and involve the clock to keep class agenda on time and you a more warmed up body.
- Class Overlap Policy: Class (OGW) will start promptly when class time begins. Show up a few minutes prior to class and get your ‘warmup’ lap in.
- Partner workouts will be programmed with caution. Sharing equipment is now a thing of the past but we don’t want to terminate these forever. However when programmed they will be with cautious.
- Personal Training
- Group Coaching
- Nutrition Coaching
- Online Coaching
Which one are you? — P, G, N, and/or O.
Coaching > Gym
America is OVERLOADED with information and workouts available and very slim on Action! We are experts in Accountability and Action!
The time is prime for you comeback to your life and this corona was a great oportunity to change/shift your perspective and mindset for a brand you improved you!
Are you ready??
Thursday’s Workout Is…
A. OH squats (5-3-3-1-1)
B. 2 Rounds for Time
21 OH squats
600 M run/row
15 Power Snatch
400 m run/row
9 Squat Snatch
200 m run/row