How you feel during the day hinges greatly on how well you sleep at night.
The cure for sleep difficulties can often be found in your daily routine. Your sleep schedule, bedtime habits, and day-to-day lifestyle choices can make an enormous difference to the quality of your nightly rest.
The following tips will help you optimize your sleep so you can be productive, mentally sharp, emotionally balanced, and full of energy all day long.
1. Make sure you turn off all electronics or LED at least 1/2 hour before bed.
2. Purchase black out shades or use blankets and cover any lights you might have in your bedroom.
3. Use you the app “CALM” and or sleep with a light fan on.
4. I like to turn on pandora solo piano station or acoustic guitar around 1 hour to 1/2 hour before I go to bed to start settling my brain.
5. I also use an app on my computer which removes the LED in the back so that if I am working, I am not getting as much stimulation from the light.
6. Drink a warm cup of Magnesium Supplement for better sleep that really works wonders and is all natural
7. Do some great bedtime stretches to help settle your body, remove tension, and really put your body in a completely relaxed state.
8. If you wake up feeling anxious you can leave a journal by your bed so if you need to get something off your mind you can write it down and get it off your mind.
The O-Board Says…
A. Snatch (3-2-2-1-1-1)
B. 3 rounds AMRAP 6 (60 sec rest)
10 Ground to Overhead
8 burpee over bar
6 box jumps
Posted By: Annie