Wine Down Yoga – This Friday!
When: Friday, February 13th
Time: 7 pm – 7:45 pm
Bring your yoga mat, a plastic candle, your favorite bottle of wine and a loved one/friend and come hang with your favorite gym/community. This is a slower paced class vs. the usual YogaFIT classes. It is designed for more stretching, flexibility, breathing and restoration from the week of workouts.
Feel free to hang with us after and have a glass of wine with your favorite gym and community. For members counts as a class. Or you can buy a special single class rate for $10 for this event only.
Friends or Spouses that are non-members can attend this class for $10 as well.
Items to bring:
-your fav bottle of wine
We have this class updated in our class scheduler. Members please sign in as usual.
Yoga Teacher Training
Whether you are an experienced student or an up-and-coming teacher, this course will give you the skills of a seasoned professional yoga teacher.
From this streamlined, proven program that teaches the art and skill of teaching yoga classes, you will be able to confidently and effectively teach group and private yoga classes of any level. Learn how to:
- Skillfully teach over 50 poses
- Build sequences
- Give hands-on adjustments
- Use verbal and visual cuing
- Safely teach students with injuries
- Open and close a class
- Communicate effectively
- Structure classes
- A Yoga Binder ( I call it the Yoga Bible)
Starting Saturday, February 28th and ending Sunday March 15th, 2014. Noon to 4:00 PM Sat+Sun at CPMFITness. If you need to miss a day or a weekend, don’t worry! Make up classes are available!
For More Information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Spaces are limited to 10 people, so make sure to reserve your space quickly.
New Class Times!
We are excited to announce the addition of CPM Fit class times. Beginning Monday, February 9th, we will be offering the following…
There will be a sign in / sign out policy on the CPM X45 classes. Check out our policies and procedures doc if you want all the info. More details regarding that coming soon!
And now another edition of….
Reflections, by Mother Plucker
My personal thoughts on another fantastic week at CPMFITness.
1. I took 2 videos of Stets doing weighted pull-ups last week. Weighted pull-ups are SOOOOO easy 😉
Here’s one with the vest on and dumbbell between his feet.
Here’s one with Annie on his back.
I’ve got a great idea for giving Stets the extra challenge now. Click HERE.
2. After a warm-up of bear crawls and sprints, one of our members said we need to post the warm-up along with the workout the night before. Would a tough warm-up keep you from going to the gym? Hmm…
3. Chris gave me a couple tips for speeding up my wallballs. It turns out speeding up my wallballs actually slows them down because I get so tired I have to stop. So much for that!
4. Who invented wall walks and handstand shoulder taps anyway? I want to know!
5. I think I will have recovered from last week’s pull-ups just in time for Cindy tomorrow. Woohoo!
The O-Board Says…
Posted by: Emily