If you are participating in the #800gChallenge at CPM, you are in the mode of weighing and measuring. So, it’s a perfect time to start measuring the Halloween treats, too.
How Much Halloween Candy Is 100 Calories?
On October 31st, your kids come home with mounds and mounds of candy. What do you do with it all?
Well, before you go to town on that orange pumpkin candy carrier, let’s look at what 100 calories of candy actually looks like.
- 2 bite sized Butterfingers = 90 calories
- 1 fun-sized Snickers = 90 calories
- Two 1/2 Reeses mini cups = 110 calories
- Two strands of Twizzlers = 80 calories
- Four Hershey kisses = 100 calories
- Five Starbursts = 100 calories
- 13 pieces of candy corn = 100 calories
- 20 M&M’s = 100 calories
- 25 Skittles = 100 calories
- One fun-sized KitKat = 70 calories
Fun and bite-size Halloween candy can add up quickly, so this is a good guide for you to stay balanced, have a little treat, and stay on track with your health and wellness.
Happy Halloween Season!