If you participated in the last CPM Combine a few years back, you already know how fun and motivating this event is. If you’re new to the Combine, we’re confident that you’ll leave feeling both proud of yourself and motivated to set new goals in the gym.
What’s the Combine All About?
The objective is to test your skills across a variety of weightlifting, basic gymnastics, and cardiovascular tests. We will set up CPMFitness in the Western Mall for all stations of the various movement and help coach you through each block of training.
Each participant with have 30 minutes to complete a series of tests (different lifts, calisthenics, and conditioning pieces) in each block to find your score. This will take 90 minutes.
You will receive a hard copy scorecard for the Combine participants, and you will use this to track your scores. You can then save and reference these scores in the future.
Event Schedule For January 15th, 2022
7:05 a.m. – Doors open
7:30 a.m. – Event begins
9:30 a.m. – Event ends
9:35 a.m. – #200Club Ceremony for 2021
That’s right — we’ll wrap up the combine with a special ceremony to highlight our 2021 #200Club members:
- Aaron Ellingsen (2nd year)
- Gregg Brown
- Josh Lydic
- Judy Zimbleman (3rd year)
- Molly Johnson (7th year)
- Marin Bortnem (7th year)
- Andrea Eisenberg
- Russ Pixler
- John Snyder
Who Should Participate?
If you’re newer to CPM, you may be thinking that you aren’t ready to participate in an event like this. That’s not true!
The Combine is all about seeing where you currently are in your fitness skills (and celebrating that) in order to use it as a marker for your progress moving forward. It’s not a competition, so whether you’re a seasoned CPM athlete or brand new to our workouts, you should definitely sign up.
All participants will leave feeling proud of themselves and motivated to keep improving!
What Else Should I Know?
A few other notes about the Combine:
- The event costs $40/person to participate and is capped at the first 40 to sign up. Write your name on the board at the gym or talk to your coach to sign up.
- Even if you don’t want to participate, please come to hang out and cheer on your CPM teammates. It’s going to be a very fun, high-energy atmosphere!
- There will be raffle prizes available, including a Theragun.
- We’ll have samples of LMNT Electrolytes available during the event.
- Every CPM member who turns in their 2022 Business Plan at the Combine or prior to the Combine gets entered into a raffle for a free month membership. We will announce the winner during the event.
See You There!
We can’t wait to cheer you on. See you bright and early on Saturday, January 15th!