The CPM Combine has been a long-standing tradition in the CPMFitness community. After a few-year hiatus, we brought it back last year (actually twice) in 2022. We believe the CPM combine is a great event to not only provide context to your training but gives the community a chance to come together, compete, and kick off the new year strong! With the success of both Combines last year, we have added a twist and upgraded our sponsors (see below).
What’s the Combine All About?
The objective is to test your skills across a variety of weightlifting, basic gymnastics, and cardiovascular tests. We will set up CPMFitness in the Western Mall for all stations of the various movement and help coach you through each block of training.
Each participant with have 30 minutes to complete a series of tests (different lifts, calisthenics, and conditioning pieces) in each block to find your score. This will take 90 minutes.
Event Schedule For January 14th, 2023
7:00 a.m. – Doors open
7:15 a.m. – Official warmup begins (lead by CPMFITness and EmpowerU together).
7:30 a.m. – Event begins
9:30 a.m. – Event ends
9:35 a.m. – #200Club Ceremony for 2022
That’s right — we’ll wrap up the combine with a special ceremony to highlight our 2022 #200Club members:
Spoiler Alert: The 2021 class is the biggest class of 200 club members since we’ve started CPMFitness.
Who Should Participate?
If you’re newer to CPM, you may be thinking that you aren’t ready to participate in an event like this. That’s not true!
The Combine is all about seeing where you currently are in your fitness skills (and celebrating that) in order to use it as a marker for your progress moving forward. It’s not a competition, so whether you’re a seasoned CPM athlete or brand new to our workouts, you should definitely sign up.
All participants will leave feeling proud of themselves and motivated to keep improving!
What Else Should I Know?
A few other notes about the Combine:
- This event is a Bring-a-Friend event. We are not charging for the Combine instead we our asking our members to bring one of your friends to come with you that wants, needs, or deserves CPMFitness in their life.
- The event is capped at the first 40 to sign up. You will need to register on our app (for members just like you normally do in the app). Non-members please contact us to get your spot reserved before we SELL OUT!
- Even if you don’t want to participate, please come to hang out and cheer on your CPM teammates. It’s going to be a very fun, high-energy atmosphere!
- There will be raffle prizes available, including a 60 minute massage, gift bags, supplement bundles, and much more!
- We have some new amazing sponsors to this year. EmpowerU will be providing 15 minutes “Injury Screenings” to help you assess anything chronic or acute to help you treat and perform better.
- Vital Flow Infusions will have a table in the hallway and be providing complimentary performance boost shots.
- We’ll have samples of LMNT Electrolytes available during the event.
- Every CPM member who turns in their 2022 Business Plan at the Combine or prior to the Combine gets entered into a raffle for a $100 IV treatment to our newest sponsor Vital Flow Infusions. We will announce the winner during the event.
See You There!
We can’t wait to cheer you on. See you bright and early on Saturday, January 14th!